Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese

I first had this Macaroni and Cheese during a Track & Field event at my son's school. One of the mom's brought some in, and it went fast. She was kind enough to give me the recipe as we were packing up.  I've made it several times for my family and decided to share it here. 


Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese

Ingredients:

3 cups           Dry Elbow Macaroni
2 2/3 cups   Half & Half
15 oz             Cheddar Cheese Soup
3 Tbls           Cold Cut Butter
3 cups          Cheese - your choice (In the photo I went international and used 1 cup Gouda                                             and 2 cups Kildery from Kerrygold)


Directions:
  • Mix Soup and Half & Half until smooth.
  • Add Cheese, Butter and Macaroni.
  • Cover, and cook on low 3 hours.
Serves 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments . If you found a way to make these recipes even better, please share your ideas with us.